- FOS-Detector is a device that can detect all kinds of environmental information in the field.
- Freely compatible with plug-in sensor modules.
- Minimizes space constraint by mounting one sensor module in one device.
- Operated by a small rechargeable battery owing to its low power consumption.
- Organizes a mesh network without additional communication networks to transmit information as it is equipped
with a wireless communication module.
- Detects all kinds of environment information including fire, explosion, gas, smoke, flame, intensity of illumination, VOC, etc.
- FOS-Controller collects information from all kinds of devices installed in the fields through indicators.
- Transmits information collected by RS485 communication protocol, a standard communication protocol for industrial devices, to FOS-Gateway.
- Basically uses normal power and has a rechargeable battery in preparation for power failure.
- Provides wireless and wired communication as it has TCP Ethernet and wireless communication modules.
- Collects various kinds of factory information including electric voltage, current, temperature, and humidity.
- FOS-Platform builds IoT platform between Detector, Controller, and Gateway and provides IoT environment. –
Saves all data incoming from Gateway to be utilized as big data without standardizing them.
– Secures reliability and data security by communicating with only authorized IoT devices.
- FOS-Analyzer processes, analyzes and standardizes data within FOS-Platform and save them into DB.
– Analyzes data collected in the past, predicts risk factors and prevents accidents.
– Comprehensively analyzes data in real time, predicts safety accidents, and prevents accidents through warnings.
- FOS-Visualizer receives data from FOS-Platform and provides real-time monitoring services.
- Enables the user to use the services on the internet-connected PC, tablet PC, or mobile phone without any constraint of time and places.
- Monitors all factories in three dimensions and enables the user to cope with any possible accident promptly.
- Detects any change in data and discovers the cause of any accident through its collected data reporting function.
- If any emergency takes places, alerts about the situation, displays locations and detailed information promptly on the 3D screen.
– Alerts about the situation through warning lights, sirens and workers’ mobile phones to cope with any accident promptly.
- FOS-AVER provides 3D services by utilizing VR, AR and MR technology.
- Utilizes VR-applied process virtualization to simulate factory operation and provide scheduling and resource monitoring services.
- Utilizes AR technology and enables the user to inquire the specifications, manuals and history of specific facilities in the field.
- Utilizes MR technology to realize 3D images on the display in the actual world.
– FOS-AVER allows the user to simulate the extension of new facilities and piping layout through MR technology.
– Provides the convenience of repair and maintenance by displaying the process of complicated repairs and maintenance along with real facilities.
– Allows the manager to deliver visual instructions to workers in the situation room without visiting the worksite.